Samsung says ‘no 128GB Galaxy Note 5 and S6 edge plus’
Have you been mustering the dream of buying a 128GB Samsung Galaxy Note 5 soon? Well, dream no more as it’s been officially confirmed there’s no such thing, ever.
A Samsung spokeswoman told CNET you can find a gold-colored unicorn in a phone retail store easier than you find a Galaxy Note 5 or Galaxy S6 edge plus with 128GB storage. No, literally. The company also apologized over the appearance of 128GB models of the products on its website last week and explained that that was a big blunder in the pre order pages.
So for now, you can only get Note 5 and S6 edge plus smartphones with 32GB or 64GB storage. Needless to say, both phones lack memory card slots.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung says ‘no 128GB Galaxy Note 5 and S6 edge plus’
- Samsung says that Android 5.0 Lollipop is coming to Note 4
- Still on the iPhone 6 Plus bend issue: Samsung says it’s curved, not bent
- Samsung says sorry, ready to compensate sick workers
- Steve Wozniak throws out his Samsung Galaxy Gear, says it’s “worthless”