Samsung says sorry, ready to compensate sick workers
We previously told you of how workers developed some serious illness belived to be caused by some dangerous chemicals used at Samsung factories.
Now it seems the cry of pressure groups –who have been tackling Samsung’s negligence ever since the story of a 23-year-old who died as a result of Leukemia 7 years ago while working for Samsung surfaced in 2011 — have reached the heavens as the Koreans have agreed to pay compensation to families of workers who developed cancer while working for Samsung.
Vice chairman of Samsung, Kwon Oh-hyun, was there to detail reporters on how Samsung feels sad about the whole incident and how the company plans to pay back.
“We feel regret that a solution for this delicate matter has not been found in a timely manner, and we would like to use this opportunity to express our sincerest apology to the affected people,” Kwon said.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- Samsung says ‘no 128GB Galaxy Note 5 and S6 edge plus’
- Samsung says that Android 5.0 Lollipop is coming to Note 4
- Still on the iPhone 6 Plus bend issue: Samsung says it’s curved, not bent
- Samsung says sorry, ready to compensate sick workers
- Steve Wozniak throws out his Samsung Galaxy Gear, says it’s “worthless”