Samsung selling 1 million mobiles daily
Samsung is the world’s biggest phone manufacturer, and the best selling, of course.
According to the Korean OEM’s vice president David Eun, who spoke at the Samsung Developers Conference in San Francisco on Monday, Samsung sells more than a million mobile devices daily, with mobile devices including mobile phones, tablets and wearable technology like the Samsung Galaxy Gear.
This will not come in as a surprise as the Samsung Galaxy S4 flagship was reported to have shipped 40 million units recently. Eun added that Samsung will hope “to build along with you one of the largest platforms in the world for content, services, apps and ads.
“We call this the connoted home, and the connected life,” said the executive.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung selling 1 million mobiles daily
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (unlocked) selling for less than $350 in the US
- Samsung to start selling the Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in select markets soon
- Tesco selling the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 with up to £199 in freebies
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to start selling in Europe again soon