Samsung pips Nokia in Finland, plans to unveil research center
Finland may be the home of Nokia, but Samsung has taken over, literally. According to an IDC report, Samsung had the highest number of phone sales in Finland in the last quarter with 36 percent market share. Nokia could grab only 33 percent while Apple had 14 percent. The other manufacturers shared the remaining 16 percent.
In a bid that could add salt to injury, Samsung is reportedly getting ready to unveil a new research center in Espoo, Finland. The Samsung Electronics Research Institute, as the center is said to be called, will open on June 13 2013.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung pips Nokia in Finland, plans to unveil research center
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat comes to AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
- LG G3 Beat released in India for INR 25,000
- Samsung Galaxy A8 specs outed on benchmark platform
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 now available on FlipKart
- Samsung’s J7 and J5 Scheduled Release Date Announced