Samsung SM-G5309W headed for China with mid range specs
Yet another Galaxy device is in the pipeline as a new device identified as a Samsung SM-G5309W was found on TEENA. TEENA is like a certification board for electronic products, but for China.
No news here — the SM-G5309W looks like any other Galaxy you have come across, and the specs are all mid range — a 5″ (probably TFT, or IPS at most) display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage and a possible microSD card slot.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has the latest generation affordable 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chipset with a quad-core CPU clocked at 1.2GHz. The phone features an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung SM-G5309W headed for China with mid range specs
- Gionee CTRL V5 hits the shelves in India
- Galaxy S6 sales are doing just fine — Samsung
- Lenovo S820
- Leak reveals alleged Sony Xperia XA 2 getting FCC certification, could launch at MWC
- MTN Nigeria Internet Configuration Settings (APN, IP/Port, Username/Password)