Samsung SM-G5309W headed for China with mid range specs
Yet another Galaxy device is in the pipeline as a new device identified as a Samsung SM-G5309W was found on TEENA. TEENA is like a certification board for electronic products, but for China.
No news here — the SM-G5309W looks like any other Galaxy you have come across, and the specs are all mid range — a 5″ (probably TFT, or IPS at most) display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage and a possible microSD card slot.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has the latest generation affordable 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chipset with a quad-core CPU clocked at 1.2GHz. The phone features an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung SM-G5309W headed for China with mid range specs
- ZTE Reveals Two Inexpensive Android Phones
- Xiaomi poised to sell 10000 Red Rice in Taiwan
- Oppo N1 mini announced, full specs not revealed yet
- Dual SIM HTC Desire 526G+ launched for Rs. 10,400
- Another HTC Desire 816 variant (probably mini edition) strolls across TEENA