Samsung SM-G900S, or Samsung Galaxy S5 if you wish, shows up in benchmark results
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is finally rolling out in slices. Remember we told you how Samsung is ready to start getting chassis supplies for the metal phone, and how they are prepping for an early next year release device for their 2014 flagship?
A phone which bears the model number Samsung SM-G900S has appeared on GFXBench benchmark result page packing a 2k screen(2560 x 1440 pixels) and a Snapdragon 800 system-on-chip clocked at 2.5 gigahertz. All these signs point to the Samsung Galaxy S5.
As rumors will have it, the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be packing a flexible display(with 2K resolution as we have seen), 16-megapixel camera(without optical image stabilization), and will be cordially running on Android OS version 4.4 KitKat.
Samsung was said to have received lower-than-expected numbers in sales for this year’s flagship, Galaxy S4, which didn’t feature much of an upgrade from the Galaxy S3. So they are pushing the S5 out so early to make up for the sales numbers.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung SM-G900S, or Samsung Galaxy S5 if you wish, shows up in benchmark results
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get Samsung Cloud services, other features, with new update in India
- Why isn’t everyone talking about the Ulefone Paris 4G smartphone?
- Samsung has promised Clear View casings for the 2017 Galaxy A5 and A7
- LG V10
- Huawei Speed Test Download With Optus Reached 1.4Gbps In 4.5G Trial