Samsung SM-T2558 goes for FCC approval, might break cover next month
Have you forgotten the Samsung SM-T2558? No, how can you forget the Samsung SM-T2558? It’s the mother of large phones with it’s enormous 7 inches of display.
The Samsung SM-T2558 has been suspected to be the Galaxy W when it debuts, at least in Korea but the phone was seen today on the FCC website where it had gone for approvals.
We earlier told you of how the phone spilled some specs when it went to the Chinese version of FCC, TEENA.
The device, with it’s 7-inch screen, will have 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution. A 1.2GHz processor, 1.5GB RAM, 8MP/2MP rear/front-facing camera duo are all in tow.
Samsung is holding an unveiling event on June 12 where they are expected to announce the Galaxy S tablets and the Samsung SM-T2558 might make an appearance on the occasion.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Q (Samsung SM-T2558) unveiled in China with massive 7-inch display
- 7-inch Samsung SM-T2558 ‘phoneblet’ leaks first press shots
- Samsung SM-T2558 goes for FCC approval, might break cover next month
- Mother of large phones: Samsung SM-T2558 has a 7″ screen
- Samsung Galaxy W goes official with 7-inch display