Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
February is gradually coming to an end, but Samsung is not slowing down with the rollout of the security patch for the stated month to its units. Starting from today, the users of the Galaxy Note 4 in Europe would start to get the latest security fix for the month of February too, and it arrives the units as version number N910FXXS1DQB4. For now, we don’t know if this same update is hitting units in other regions, but we expect it to, since it is a batch update.
The size of the update, an estimate of 380MB, suggests that there could be other changes in the mix too. This is just too large a file to bring only security patches.
Given that this is an OTA update, it might take a wheel before it starts to hit your units. In the case that you don’t have the patience to wait on the update, kindly head over to the Settings of your unit and manually request the patch.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung starts pushing Oreo update for Galaxy S8, S8+
- Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch