Samsung Start Rolling Out its New Android Browser that Block Ads
This time, owner to some Samsung Smartphone will now have an option for them to user, introducing Samsung’s “Internet” app.
But before we move forward, this app was on the device long ago, but for this time the recent version 4.0 has pretty awesome features. All Samsung Android versions devices not just the recent Marshmallow get content the blocking feature or the ad-blocking provided by a dedicated third party installed application. This notable feature tagged as the “Secret” mode, in which this is similar to Chrome’s Incognito Mode or even Firefox’s private browsing. However for Samsung it added some authentication and strong encryption in order to fully protect internet browsing history.
In the last month Samsung has a rocky start with its ad-blocking app for Android browser. As this was initially launched for Marshmallow devices, Google immediately pulled its partner application, the Adblocker Plus.
So to continue, for the Secret mode, Samsung took advantage of the privacy beyond what it can offer innovative to other browsers. This time, it stores a saved pages and then bookmarks with same encryption technology that it used for Knox and gives the option to for the use to access it with some fingerprint authentication.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung starts pushing Oreo update for Galaxy S8, S8+
- Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch