Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Samsung is not slowing down with the rate at which it is hitting the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units with updates these days and soon, it would not be hard for us to see these ones competing with even the new phones on the market in terms of the kind of hot specs that they would be offering.
Already trying to make this one be on par with the troubled Galaxy Note 7 in terms of software, this new update has been reported to be hitting the unlocked versions of the smartphone in the European region. While it brings on board the security patch for the month of October, it also takes the build number of the device to XXS1BPJ1.
This is an OTA update and we don’t feel that we need to tell you again that you might not be getting it at the same time with a lot of other users so if you are the kind that doesn’t like to wait for this kind of goody bag, just head over to Settings and manually request an update for your device.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung starts pushing Oreo update for Galaxy S8, S8+
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch
- Samsung starts pushing out October security update to the Galaxy A5 (2016)