Samsung starts to roll out update to the Galaxy S6 Edge+ also
It’s been just a few days since the same kind of software update started to roll out to both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge and even though we have been expecting that it comes to this one also, it is still worthy of reporting that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is now getting the same update too.
The new software update brings with it the security protocols for the month of September, some important patches and as well, fixes for bugs and crashes that might be noticed in the device.
This new update does not have a changelog that details what it is bringing on board but weighing at around $160MB, we do know that the update is rolling out to the international versions of the smartphone.
This is an OTA update likewise and as we have always advised, it would take a while to get it so you need to be patient. If you would however like to have a shot at it fast enough head over to Settings and manually request your update.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy J3 units
- Samsung starts rolling out new Nougat beta update to the S7 and S7 Edge, contains security patch
- Samsung starts pushing out October security update to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung starts to roll out Marshmallow update to the Galaxy S5 mini (Duos)