Samsung Teases Galaxy C8 With Dual Camera Setup Ahead Of Release
South Korean tech company, Samsung has yet again teased one of its smartphones coming into the market soon. The latest teaser comes ahead of the official launch of the Galaxy Note 8 which is expected to come bearing a dual-camera setup on the rear panel and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, same as in the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus devices.
Ahead of the release of the first dual camera smartphone from the tech company, it has been revealed that Samsung has at least two more smartphones in the work, one of which is the Galaxy C8 and perhaps, a C10.
The latest demo which surfaced online however hints that the tech company may be planning a dual camera integration for the Galaxy C8.
Going by what was revealed, the device comes with a model number of SM-C7100 and will come packing a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080p,
Under the hood of the Androif 7.1 Nougat OS running device will be the Helios P20 processor which runs under the Galaxy J7 Max paired with a possible 3GB RAM/32GB ROM or 4GB/64GB ROM memory configuration variants.
For the optics, the device is expected to come packing a dual camera setup of 12MP and 5MP on the rear and on the front, a 16MP Selfie snapper.
You may also like
- Samsung Teases Galaxy C8 With Dual Camera Setup Ahead Of Release
- Samsung Teases Galaxy Note 8 Camera, S Pen In New Videos
- Samsung teases the Galaxy On Nxt, to be unveiled late October
- Samsung teases the Galaxy C9, could offer the high end device sooner than later
- Samsung teases the upcoming Galaxy S8, outs release date