Samsung Teases Galaxy Note 8 Camera, S Pen In New Videos
South Korean tech company, Samsung looks to be doing all within its capacity to whet the appetite of fans ahead of the official launch of the Galaxy Note 8 device as the tech company has yet again released two videos showing off some of the expected features on the device.
The videos which surfaced online saw the tech company flaunting the camera setup on the Galaxy Note 8 device along with the S Pen in yet another video, all which surfaced over the weekend.
Recall that Samsung has been said to be bringing top of the line specs to the Galaxy Mote 8 especially after the Galaxy Note 7 device suffered a major setback in that it started going up in flames due to the irregularly sized batteries which were loaded on it
According to the video which taunted the Galaxy Note 8 camera, users will be treated to the ‘brokeh’ effect along with earlier reports indicating that the camera will come packing a 2x or 3x optical zoom.
For the S Pen, the tech company showed off the major improvements it made on it over the previous models and also the accuracy of the pen in terms of details.
Watch the videos below ahead of the official release of the Galaxy Note 8 on August 23.
You may also like
- Samsung Teases Galaxy C8 With Dual Camera Setup Ahead Of Release
- Samsung Teases Galaxy Note 8 Camera, S Pen In New Videos
- Samsung teases the Galaxy On Nxt, to be unveiled late October
- Samsung teases the Galaxy C9, could offer the high end device sooner than later
- Samsung teases the upcoming Galaxy S8, outs release date