Samsung to announce the Galaxy S4 mini on June 20th event
Now we have seen the Galaxy S4 mini on Samsung’s app website, the handwriting on the wall definitely reads the official announcement of the phone looms. A Samsung insider told The Wall Street Journal that the S4 Mini is one of the new devices Samsung plans to launch on June 20th event at London’s Earl’s Court exhibition center.
A teaser for the event which was posted on Samsung’s official website read, “Samsung Premiere 2013 – Galaxy & Ativ”. The content of the teaser clearly hints that a Windows phone 0S (Ativ) device and at least one Galaxy device will be launched at the event.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- Samsung to launch The Galaxy C7 Pro outside of China soonest
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Its official! Samsung to disconnect Note 7 units in the US on 16th December