Samsung to announce the Galaxy S4 mini on June 20th event
Now we have seen the Galaxy S4 mini on Samsung’s app website, the handwriting on the wall definitely reads the official announcement of the phone looms. A Samsung insider told The Wall Street Journal that the S4 Mini is one of the new devices Samsung plans to launch on June 20th event at London’s Earl’s Court exhibition center.
A teaser for the event which was posted on Samsung’s official website read, “Samsung Premiere 2013 – Galaxy & Ativ”. The content of the teaser clearly hints that a Windows phone 0S (Ativ) device and at least one Galaxy device will be launched at the event.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- Samsung to launch The Galaxy C7 Pro outside of China soonest
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Its official! Samsung to disconnect Note 7 units in the US on 16th December