Samsung unit, listed as SM-G615F, shows up on two benchmarks
Samsung is one brand that is always busy at every point of the year and this year too, they are not looking to slow down in the rate at which they churn out phones. Having already seen a number of their handsets popup on benchmark tests this year alone, there is at least one more to add to the pack now.
Showing up on the listing with only the name SM-G615F, the new unit is not looking to be a flagship offering, which means the midrange market should look forward to another release.
Peeping the GFXBench test results, the listed handset is supposed to come out of the box with a MediaTek MT6757 chipset under the 5.7 FHD screen. While it would pack a RAM of 3GB, the internal storage space is set at 32GB. For the camera sensors, the front and back are rated at the same 13MP and there would be the Nougat serving alongside the launch.
However, on Geekbench, the processor was said to be one with 8 cores and a maximum clock seed of 1.69GHz, all beside the same specs as listed above.
While there is no official news to support this claim, it has been said that this could be another one in the line of Galaxy On units.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung unit, listed as SM-G615F, shows up on two benchmarks
- Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
- Reports from South Korea indicates that Samsung may sell refurbished Note 7 units
- Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 units on the T-Mobile network gets updated