Samsung will unleash dozens of Tizen-powered devices in 2015
Hello people! Tizen is upon us! Having the world’s biggest mobile phone company release its first Tizen-powered smartphone, we are yet to see the best of the new OS as more Samsung Tizen products are on the way. This was officially made known by the Korean tech company who promised “a flood” of Tizen devices this year.
We all know Sammy can
spam produce a lot of products, all in a short time. This feat has earned them the “another day another Galaxy” title, something only a company with a big budget can achieve. Now, for Samsung to come out to say we should expect a flood really means a big deal. Not limited to smartphones alone, the company said it will released smartwatches, cameras, TVs and even refrigerators powered with Tizen.
Samsung has two Tizen smartphones in its portfolio — the Samsung Z and the recently-announced Samsung Z1 midranger. Last year, the Samsung Gear2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit smart band and the Samsung Gear S were unleashed on the wearable market running Tizen operating system.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- “By 2020, Samsung will be thrown to the dogs”
- Samsung will unleash dozens of Tizen-powered devices in 2015
- Samsung will release low-cost Tizen smartphone in November
- Samsung will also reveal a Gear Solo smartwatch at the IFA
- Samsung will start seeding metallic casings for it’s upcoming Galaxy S5 soon