Samsung unveils double-SIM Note 3 variant
Samsung has just launched a dual-SIM variant of it’s Galaxy Note 3 in China. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a 5.7″ display phablet with 3GB RAM and space for expandable storage. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Dual SIM is based on the N9005 model of the Note 3, powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Chipset while enjoying the luxury of LTE.
The dual-SIM Galaxy Note 3 is priced at €735 while the single SIM edition goes for €700 in Asia.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung unveils Samsung Galaxy Wide ahead of Samsung Unpacked
- Samsung unveils the rugged Galaxy S7 Active
- Samsung Unveils its Mid Range Mobile Handsets
- Samsung unveils 4G versions of Galaxy Core Prime, Galaxy Grand Prime, and Galaxy J1 for India
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Round, world’s first flexible-display phone