Samsung W2014 Android flip phone launched for China
Samsung has announced another flip phone. The phone is called W2014 and is exclusive on China Telecom.
The Samsung W2014 sports 3.7 inches of 800×480-resolution Super AMOLED display on each side of it’ cover. The device is equiped with a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel front-facing camera.
Samsung W2014 offers everything on the Samsung Galaxy Golden except the former is faster and packs more specs. The W2014 features a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and a 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD cards.
The W2014 supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and is powered by a 1900mAh power pack.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung W2014 Android flip phone launched for China
- Philips Xenium W9588 is an Android flip phone with $823 price tag
- Adorama lists the 18.4″ Samsung Galaxy View for pre-order with specs and price
- Xiaomi sells a record 500,000 Redmi devices in India in just 72 hours
- Nokia N1 launched in Taiwan priced $270
- Oppo N1 goes worldwide
- Lenovo A536 launched at 8,999 Indian rupees