Samsung won’t kill off the Galaxy Note 7 in home market…yet
The US has gotten a kill date for their Galaxy Note 7 units already and in the region of Europe, Samsung is just giving the users there a slap on the wrist by rolling out to them anther battery capping update instead of killing off the Note like its doing with the stateside users.
Again, however, Samsung has announced that they wouldn’t be killing off the device in its own home country likewise and would rather roll out the same kind of battery update seen in Europe to it.
Up until now, Samsung has managed to call back a massive 85% of all the units of this Note that they had launched in the market of South Korea, leaving the remaining 15% at a number of about 140,000 users who could be walking around with potential explosives in their bags and pockets.
According to inside sources it has been claimed that Samsung does not want to suffer the backlash of its users by cutting them off now, and would do so when the return rate hits about 95%.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung won’t kill off the Galaxy Note 7 in home market…yet
- Samsung won’t recall Note 7 smartphones in China due to different battery configuration
- Samsung announces that the Galaxy Tab S units won’t be getting Marshmallow bump
- 41 Billion Won To Be Donated By Samsung To MERS Research
- Seems the Galaxy S6 won’t be resistant as Samsung advertises S5 as “water resistant” and “irresistible”