Samsung working on a 20-megapixel camera, will debut next year
Samsung is allegedly working on a 20MP camera module which is said have a late 2014 launch date.
However, our source was quick to point out that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will not feature the camera as a 16MP was already fixed for the 2014 flagship phone.
Safe to say, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be released by the time the 20-megapixel camera is ready(around September 2014), so the Note 4 will be the debutant for this new camera.
Samsung have earlier said that they expect 25% of their smartphones to ship with the 16MP camera modules in 2014. This feat looks easy, especially for someone who sells 1 million mobile devices daily and shipped over 50% of all smartphones sold in the last quarter.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung working on new technology chipsets for 2018
- Samsung working on a 20-megapixel camera, will debut next year
- Samsung working on long-range wireless charging
- Samsung reported to be working on Pro versions of the Galaxy C5 and Galaxy C7
- Samsung is currently working on another refresh of the Galaxy A5