Samsung working on a 20-megapixel camera, will debut next year
Samsung is allegedly working on a 20MP camera module which is said have a late 2014 launch date.
However, our source was quick to point out that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will not feature the camera as a 16MP was already fixed for the 2014 flagship phone.
Safe to say, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be released by the time the 20-megapixel camera is ready(around September 2014), so the Note 4 will be the debutant for this new camera.
Samsung have earlier said that they expect 25% of their smartphones to ship with the 16MP camera modules in 2014. This feat looks easy, especially for someone who sells 1 million mobile devices daily and shipped over 50% of all smartphones sold in the last quarter.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung working on new technology chipsets for 2018
- Samsung working on a 20-megapixel camera, will debut next year
- Samsung working on long-range wireless charging
- Samsung reported to be working on Pro versions of the Galaxy C5 and Galaxy C7
- Samsung is currently working on another refresh of the Galaxy A5