Samsung worried about fingerprint sensor supplies
According to a report coming from Korea, Samsung has been experiencing a shortage of supplies of fingerprint sensor for their new Galaxy S5 which is scheduled for an April 11 release date.
It was rumored that Samsung tried to scratch deal with a third party supplier back in 2013 but the deal gave way, after the third party supplier couldn’t keep up with Samsung’s desired quality level; Now Samsung took the responsibility of making the sensor modules themselves and they seem to be failing themselves now.
The report describes the situation as “embarrassing” for Samsung, who barely never had supply issues with their flagships in the last few years. Samsung is rushing to put things in place so that they will fulfill those thousands of Galaxy S5 preorders on April 11.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung worried about fingerprint sensor supplies
- Samsung is worried about iPhones getting bigger screens
- Samsung rolls out update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, improves ‘Always On’ feature
- Samsung hires pregnant woman to help you forget about the iPhone 6 (and Apple)
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha leaked in series of pictures