Samsung Z1 with Tizen OS sells another 500k units within 1 month
Earlier this month, we told you that Samsung’s Tizen-powered smartphone, the Z1, has crossed 500,000 units in Indian sales. Less than 15 days after that, Samsung India reports that the handset has finally reached the 1 million milestone and that a gold-colored variant is on the way.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Samsung Z1 with Tizen OS sells another 500k units within 1 month
- Tizen-powered Samsung Z1 reach half million sales in India
- Sequel to Tizen-running Samsung Z1 already on the way?
- 100K Tizen-running Samsung Z1 smartphones sold in first month
- Tizen-running Samsung Z1 debuts Jan 14, can sideload Android apps