Samung crazy marketing will see Heathrow Airport terminal named after Galaxy S5 for 2 weeks
Wouldn’t it be weired if the loudspeakers at the airport announces you should queue at Samsung Galaxy S5 Terminal for before your departure?
Well, that’s what Samsung is planning. The Korean phone makers have enough money to throw around and marketing is one of their favorite games.
From May 19 2014, the Terminal 5, a terminal at London’s Heathrow Airport which is one of the biggest airports in the world, will be named as Terminal Samsung Galaxy S5 for two weeks. (Really? Not even Terminal Samsung or Samsung Terminal?)
The Galaxy S5 is Samsung’s weapon of mass destruction per sales numbers as the Koreans have sold 11 million copies of the phone in less than a month of it’s launch.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samung crazy marketing will see Heathrow Airport terminal named after Galaxy S5 for 2 weeks
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro pricing information leaks
- Nokia to launch the Nokia EOS camera phone on July 11 event
- BLU Dash 3.5
- Nougat 7.0 beta update starts rolling out to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Sprints looses $398 million and 360,000 subscribers