See how Samsung cleverly stole some of Apple’s popularity during iPhone launch day
Yesterday, we saw both the 4.7″ Apple iPhone 6 and the phablet-sized Apple iPhone 6 Plus go official, however, Samsung, known for their sharp, witty advertising tactics, decided to throw a few jabs at their biggest competitor and worst enemy, Apple.
Samsung tweeted “What’s the fuzz about apples on twitter today? Funny. We thought pears were trending!”
The Korean phone maker went ahead to say it will buy one pear from a Belgian farmer for every Apple update on Twitter on Tuesday.
Samsung went on to promote the campaign under #aPearForAnApple hashtag while saying it will hand out the pears collected to people today.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- See how Sony is making $20 on each Apple iPhone sold
- See how Samsung cleverly stole some of Apple’s popularity during iPhone launch day
- Nokia 9 seems to be in tow after launch of Nokia 7
- Nubia Z17miniS officially unveiled, see specs details
- Google’s Tango Project phone, the Lenovo Phab 2, to see the US markets soon