See how Samsung cleverly stole some of Apple’s popularity during iPhone launch day
Yesterday, we saw both the 4.7″ Apple iPhone 6 and the phablet-sized Apple iPhone 6 Plus go official, however, Samsung, known for their sharp, witty advertising tactics, decided to throw a few jabs at their biggest competitor and worst enemy, Apple.
Samsung tweeted “What’s the fuzz about apples on twitter today? Funny. We thought pears were trending!”
The Korean phone maker went ahead to say it will buy one pear from a Belgian farmer for every Apple update on Twitter on Tuesday.
Samsung went on to promote the campaign under #aPearForAnApple hashtag while saying it will hand out the pears collected to people today.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- See how Sony is making $20 on each Apple iPhone sold
- See how Samsung cleverly stole some of Apple’s popularity during iPhone launch day
- Nokia 9 seems to be in tow after launch of Nokia 7
- Nubia Z17miniS officially unveiled, see specs details
- Google’s Tango Project phone, the Lenovo Phab 2, to see the US markets soon