Seems the Galaxy S6 won’t be resistant as Samsung advertises S5 as “water resistant” and “irresistible”
For what looks like the last time, Samsung Electronics is promoting the Samsung Galaxy S5, calling the smartphone “water resistant” and “irresistible.”
The way Samsung is talking about this phone (the S5) seems to tell the story that the Galaxy S6 won’t come with water and dust resistance — of which we have heard before.
In the United States for example, the Galaxy S5 can be bought right now at less than $500 even though the handset was released with a price tag above $600 — that’s the effect of a new flagship.
For the records, the Samsung Galaxy S5 features a 5.1″ 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, Snapdragon 800 chipset, 16-megapixel camera, NFC, LTE and a whole bunch of other advanced connectivity specs including fingerprint sensor. The smartphone is rated IP67-resistant against water and dust.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Seems the Galaxy S6 won’t be resistant as Samsung advertises S5 as “water resistant” and “irresistible”
- Nokia 9 seems to be in tow after launch of Nokia 7
- New Google Pixel photo leaks, shows off what seems to be the Nougat 7.1
- LG G5 SE Seems Not That Special
- Samsung seems to have stepped back in design after pictures of Galaxy A8 surface