Have you seen the ZTE Nubia Z9? It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
Samsung has seen some of the greatest overhauls on the design of its flagship smartphones recently but none has been quite as unique as the Galaxy S6 edge. The curved smartphone seems to be the talk of the town since its announcement and has even out-shined its sibling, the Galaxy S6, even though the former is reported as a limited release.
And now, if you want to get the dual curved edge action, you might not need the Samsung name on the next product you are buying as ZTE has designed something quite similar to the SGS6 edge.
The company’s upcoming ZTE Nubia Z9 seems to pack a 2.5D glass setup which we are yet to get the exact specifications of but the smartphone is allegedly going to be powered by a 3GB RAM, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset.
Update: The phone is said to be having a Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) display but the physical screen size is yet to be known.
You may also like
- You can have your LG Leon LTE between 28 and 30 June for $79.92 at T-Mobile
- Have you seen the Samsung Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7?
- Have you seen the ZTE Nubia Z9? It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will have an auto-ejecting electronic stylus