Sick ZTE Star 3 pictured with two back camera sensors
If you are looking for technology that’s sick, look no further because China’s got you covered. The Chinese seem to know how to experiment their fantasy in real life, the leaked ZTE Star 3 is another good instance.
The unreleased smartphone was allegedly pictured earlier today with two cameras literally sitting at the back. It’s a matter of time before we know how real this is but this is not the first time we are seeing a dual-sensor camera setup on a phone. The HTC One M8 came with one.
According to the details that came the the Star 3. The ZTE phone will carry a 5.5-inch display which — still going to the source — is a “bezelless” one. This in turn means that no side bezels is found around the phone’s screen and this is usually achievable by using 2.5D glass (like we’ve seen in the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge).
There’s no hint on when the ZTE Star 3 will become official but we are all ears, hoping to relay any new piece of information we get over to you.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Sick ZTE Star 3 pictured with two back camera sensors
- The ZTE Nubia Z7 is a sick beast, and it’s cheap too
- Micromax Launches Samsung Galaxy S8 Lookalike Phone
- Samsung’s $14.7 billion semiconductor plant to begin work in early 2017
- ZTE Blade V9 with Snapdragon 450 SoC spotted on Geekbench
- Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens
- How to Fix “System UI has Stopped Working” Error Notification on any Android Device