Six months later: Huawei launches it’s Ascend P7 flagship smartphone in India
Chinese telecommunications giant, Huawei, has upgraded it’s portfolio in India with the addition of the company’s flagship smartphone, a device that was launched in China all the way back in June. Huawei claims to have sold at least one million units of the Ascend P7 in a month later (July) having released the product in the UK and in other parts of the world.
Tops specs of Huawei Ascend P7
- 5-inch 1080p IPS display
- 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable storage
- 1.5GHz quad-core Hisilicon Kirin 910T CPU
- 13MP rear, 8MP front-facing cameras
- 2,500mAh battery
Huawei Ascend P7 is going to be available on Amazon India even though the country’s largest e-commerce website, Flipkart, already has the device in stock and is retailing at INR 27,000 per unit.
Huawei is allegedly working on a sequel to the Ascend P7 which is reportedly packing a 5.2-inch 1080p Sapphire glass display and is rumored to be coming next year with a $489 in China.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Six months later: Huawei launches it’s Ascend P7 flagship smartphone in India
- India: Nokia XL users to get free data to access Nokia Store for six months
- Windows Phone Store now has over 300k apps, 50% growth in 6 months
- Huawei P11 Concept Video Surfaces, Suggests Possible Specs
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge unit also explodes while charging overnight