SM-G910S poses elegantly with bendable, ‘unbreakable’ display
Samsung, along with LG has shared flaming interest for flexible display for some months now. The folks at Korea announced they will announce the first-ever phone with bendable display this month and this week was hinted.
A picture of an alleged Samsung SM-G910S was tweeted just now by @evleaks, and we know the SM-G910S might quite as well be the Samsung Galaxy Round, given the flexible display on the device. A picture of the same phone was earlier sent in, without a name.
Samsung is now looking like the champion already, with their new technology looking set for unveiling this week, while LG promised a November release date. Samsung also claimed their own flexible displays will be thinner and lighter than LG’s.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- SM-G910S poses elegantly with bendable, ‘unbreakable’ display
- LeEco could open US account with Le Pro 3, two upcoming smartphones
- Tizen-running Samsung Z1 debuts Jan 14, can sideload Android apps
- Samsung officially announces Exynos 5430 chipset with 300 mbps download speed
- LG F60
- Huawei’s Quad Cam Maimang 6 Smartphone Leaks