Smarton tphon P specs revealed following first flash sale
Smarton has officially released yet another smartphone which comes into the market dubbed the tphone P smartphone.
The device which was reported to have gone completely out of stock in its first ever flash sale in a period under an hour has been revealed to come with a massive 5,000 mAh battery on board.
Additional specs information reveals that the Smarton’s new device comes with a 5.2-inch HD display with a resiolution pegged at 720 x 1280 pixels. Under the 2.5D curved glass display is an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz paired with 3GB of RAM.
For the onboard storage space, the device comes with an inbuilt 32GB storage space along with support for further memory expansion via microSD card to as much as 128GB.
As for the OS, the new phone runs on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and comes with dual-SIM support.
For optics, it comes with a 13MP rear camera along with the LED flashlight and a 5MP sensor on the front panel.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Smarton tphon P specs revealed following first flash sale
- Smartron tphone P sells out in the first flash sale
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 pictured
- Doogee F3 variant with 2GB RAM slated for August, 3GB model arrives September
- LG G4 will launch on US Cellular this Friday
- Samsung’s Galaxy S8, S8 Plus Oreo beta program ends January 26
- Samsung Galaxy A4 units gets Wi-Fi Alliance stamps