Smarton tphon P specs revealed following first flash sale
Smarton has officially released yet another smartphone which comes into the market dubbed the tphone P smartphone.
The device which was reported to have gone completely out of stock in its first ever flash sale in a period under an hour has been revealed to come with a massive 5,000 mAh battery on board.
Additional specs information reveals that the Smarton’s new device comes with a 5.2-inch HD display with a resiolution pegged at 720 x 1280 pixels. Under the 2.5D curved glass display is an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz paired with 3GB of RAM.
For the onboard storage space, the device comes with an inbuilt 32GB storage space along with support for further memory expansion via microSD card to as much as 128GB.
As for the OS, the new phone runs on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and comes with dual-SIM support.
For optics, it comes with a 13MP rear camera along with the LED flashlight and a 5MP sensor on the front panel.
You may also like
- Smarton tphon P specs revealed following first flash sale
- Smartron tphone P sells out in the first flash sale
- Huawei G7 Plus launched in China and Thailand
- Microsoft Lumia 640 is coming to T-Mobile this month
- New Xiaomi Mi 5 rumors suggest Ultrasound fingerprint reader, Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Huawei Ascend Y320
- Karbonn A1+ Duple