Some ‘idiots’ are already waiting in line for the iPhone 5S
We all know today is supposedly the D-day for the launch of the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c but what many of us might not know yet is that some ‘idiots’ ( as Venturebeat called them) are already waiting in line in front of Apple stores to get the first taste of the new iPhone.
“We think the new iPhone will be available on [Sept. 20] … that’s our speculation, since it’s usually out on the Friday after the introduction,” one of the ‘iSheep’ waiting in front of an Apple Store in Manhattan told VB. “I for sure thought we’d be first, no question, but there were two people who arrived last night … they’ve apparently done this for three years.”
They don’t have a tent — those are illegal in Manhattan — but they do have wet weather gear, sleeping bags, camping chairs, a solar panel for power, Apple Airport for wireless Internet, and a “dive bag” to put all the electronics inside in case of rain.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Lenovo K8 Note Comes Packing Some Pretty Great Specs
- Huawei P10 series finally launches with dual Leica cameras, awesome design and killer specs
- Nougat update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 flagships to be delayed for some regions
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs
- Lenovo ZUK Edge goes official, packs awesome specs