Sony begins new software rollout for the Xperia Z5 smartphone family
For the Xperia Z5 family of smartphones, Sony has started to roll out a new device update to these ones that would take the software build on them from an initial version of what they had before to a build number of 32.2.A.0.305 now.
After having mentioned this, it is sad enough to report to you that there has been no information about what makes this update special, what features it brings on board and what it would be changing in this family of handsets that it is being introduced in. In due time though, we expect all of these to change.
This is an OTA rollout to so be rest assured that even if the notification doesn’t pop up on your device as soon as it does on some others, it doesn’t mean that you won’t be getting it. If you are finding it hard to wait for your own batch though, you can head over to the Settings panel of your device and manually request for the update.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Sony begins to push out the beta Nougat 7.0 update to Xperia X Perfomance users who signs up
- Sony begins new software rollout for the Xperia Z5 smartphone family
- Sony releases pricing information for devices launched at MWC
- Sony acknowledges Xperia Z5 Compact touchscreen bug, to release fix
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua leaked ahead of unveiling