Sony IFA 2014: Camera, smartphone and TV are all in tow
Sony has sent out invites for it’s 2014 edition of the IFA where the Japanese company will be unveiling some exciting new things.
The invite itself contains a slideshow of a mobile phone, TV (those king of mega TVs that are bought by the rich), and a camera lens and a stand — the last two probably meaning we could get to see both a standalone camera and a smartphone camera enhancement device like last year’s QX10 lens revealed on that day.
The annual IFA event is happening this year in Berlin on the 3rd of September.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Sony IFA 2014: Camera, smartphone and TV are all in tow
- More Leaks Of Sony Xperia XZ1 Surfaces Online Ahead Of IFA Launch
- Sony is preparing an Xperia X Compact alongside the Xperia XR for IFA 2016
- Sony sends out IFA invites, teases new smartphone and devices
- Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Compact could debut at IFA 2015