Sony Lavender is crazy about two things: selfies and no bezels
While the crazy trend for selfies seems to be arriving at its peak/reached its peaked, the newsest crave for bezelless smartphones (ie phones with little or no side bezels) seems to be gradually taking over; but hey — don’t even panic, the Sony Lavender is all about both.
Though the smartphone is yet to get officially announced, the first picture from our sneak peak on the device signals that the thing is making much sense. Even as no specs were deduced from the details this time around, you can see a wideangle selfie camera fixed above the screen, flanked by a front-facing camera flash — just perfect for selfie addicts.
The picture also shows there’s just a small amount of bezels around the phone’s screen sideways. Could this mean 2.5D glass? We’ll find out sooner or later.
A report by Upleaks last month alleged that the Sony Lavender (not final name) is coming with a 1080p display, 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset and will be running on Android Lollipop.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Sony Lavender is crazy about two things: selfies and no bezels
- Sony Xperia A2 goes official in Japan
- Breaking: Apple ordered to pay $500 million to company with “no products, no employees”
- Apple’s iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 are here, now what?
- Apple Gets Last Extra Three Days to Reveal Its Decision to Hack Its iPhone
- Micromax Bolt A075
- LG Class