Sony Sirus to debut at CES with 5.2″ 2K resolution screen
Sirus is a moniker being used for an alleged Sony smartphone that we’ll see at the 2014 with 5.2 inches of display and 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution.
According to reports, Sony Sirus will be powered by the all-new, powerful and efficient Snapdragon 805 processor and will be packing other specs like a 3GB RAM, 20.7 megapixel camera, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 3500mAh battery.
The alleged specs on the Sirus may sound hefty, but this is going to model for most 2014 flagships, many of which are going to be unveiled at the CES.
The 2014 edition of Consumer Electronics Show will be happening tomorrow and BestMobs will bring you highlights and live coverage of the event.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Sony Sirus to debut at CES with 5.2″ 2K resolution screen
- Nokia Lumia 1520, Nokia Lumia 2520, plus four other devices to be unveiled October 22
- Samsung set to launch Galaxy Note 8 in India
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925) will have curved edges on both sides of display
- Here is the Samsung Z rocking it’s Tizen OS in a gold body
- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to get Nougat bump within 2-3 months
- LG allegedly working on a 4G smartwatch bound for 2015 MWC