Sony Smartphone Spotted on benchmarking website
Sony looks to be planning yet another major release following the unveiling of the Xperia XZ1 and the XZ1 Compact just weeks ago as yet another device from the tech company has been spotted on benchmarking website, GFXBench.
The latest device spotted from the tech company carries a model number of Sony H4233 and comes packing specifications which include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor under the 1920 x 1080-pixel display resolution. Paired with the octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 2.2GHz is 4GB of RAM laced with the Adreno 508 graphics chip and an onboard storage space of 64GB.
Information which surfaced online however did not indicate whether the device will come with support for memory expansion using microSD card.
For the optics, the device is expected to pack a rear 21MP senor and on the front panel, a 15MP sensor for selfie with both cameras equipped for capturing 4K video.
The upcoming Sony device is expected to debut with the latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Sony Smartphone Spotted on benchmarking website
- Upcoming Sony Smartphone, Sony G8541 With 6.2-inch Display Spotted Running Android 8
- Two new Sony smartphones get certified by the FCC
- Sony pushes update to three more smartphones as promised
- Sony Xperia X1: What To Expect On The Soon To Be Unveiled Smartphone