The Sony Xperia X Performance sells for $120 lesser on eBay
The Sony Xperia X Performance has been talked about for a while and last week, it became available for purchases in the United States. A variety of retailers got this device on their hands and even though we must confess that it offers a whole truckload of interesting specifications, shelling out a whopping $700 for the smartphone would be considered a strain on the pockets of many.
However, if you would still like to use this device but do not have that much to give out at once, a seller on eBay is offering you a great deal on the Xperia X Performance at a price of $579.99. Not only is this price significantly lower than the initial and recommended price, the seller is also one that have had a positive rating of up to 98.1% on the online retailing platform.
Don’t think that these are refurbished or second hand devices but are very new too and should you opt for it, you save a great $120 on the company price.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 6GB of RAM headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Possible Pricing of the Sony Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact Leaks
- Pink colour variant of the Sony Xperia XZ hits UK markets
- The Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale in the United States, Netherlands and Germany
- According to schedule, the Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale internationally