The Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 6GB of RAM headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan
Coming a few days after the official launch of the Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact flagship smartphones, the tech company has been revealed to be planning the distribution of the 6GB RAM variant of the device to Hong Kong and Taiwanese markets.
The tech company which revealed listing for yet another variant of the device which packs the model numver H8296 for the Xperia XZ2 has been revealed to be packing under the hood 6GB of RAM as against the usual 4GB of RAM which was released for the international market.
The H8296 variant however has been revealed to be intended for Hong Kong and Taiwan with the same narrative applicable to the smaller Xperia XZ2 Compact.
You may also like
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 6GB of RAM headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Possible Pricing of the Sony Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact Leaks
- Pink colour variant of the Sony Xperia XZ hits UK markets
- The Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale in the United States, Netherlands and Germany
- According to schedule, the Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale internationally