Soon-to-be-launched 6″ Gionee GN8001 certified Clear by TENAA
With 3C certification being passed some earlier in the month, the Gionee GN8001 has been spotted on the TENAA clearing list. The GN8001 smartphone according to the Chinese Certification authority TENAA will spot a 6-inch Full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and an AMOLED display and from the Leaks on the certification authority’s website, the smartphone is expected to spot razor thin bezels which the smartphone company may have painted black but yet to be confirmed.
The Gionee GN8001 with a MediaTek 6753 Octa-core chipset under the hood clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz and a 3GB of RAM with 32GB of in-built storage capacity features an 8MP rear facing camera and a 5MP front snapper on the front panel running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with the company’s Amigo UI layered on top of it.
Gionee’s upcoming GN8001 smartphone is measured at 160.7x81x8.2mm, weighing 206 grams which can be accounted for based on the material from which it is made features a home button which is in resemblance to the Samsung line of smartphones, the home button is expected double as a security measure in terms of being equipped with a fingerprint sensor. The smartphone is expected to be launched very soon in China then launched globally sometime later.
You may also like
- Soon-to-be-launched 6″ Gionee GN8001 certified Clear by TENAA
- Gionee outs the M2017 in new poster, promises unveiling on the 26th of December
- Xiaomi To Release Cheaper Mi 5X With 32GB Onboard Storage
- Quick View with Silver HTC 10
- Possible iPhone 7 look designed and released
- Xiaomi sells 10,000 Redmi Note smartphones…in one…second!