South Korean scientists says your batteries can last three times longer now
A team of South Korean scientists led by Prof. Hyun Taek-hwan of the Seoul National University said the capacity of a lithium-ion battery increased by up to three times when they used a nano structure of iron oxide and manganese oxide, instead of lead, as the cathode of the battery. They said batteries can last three times longer when the structure is used.
The battery used in the experiment lost only 0.5% of it’s capacity after series of charging and discharging.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- South Korean mobile carriers are also offering replacement/refund plans to their Galaxy Note 7 customers
- Samsung To provide Cloud Printing In South Korean Post Service
- South Korean scientists says your batteries can last three times longer now
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE escapes South Korea, goes on pre-order in Malaysia
- LG announces availability and pricing information for the G6 in South Korea