Specs of LG’s Firefox smartphone, LG L25, outed
The atmosphere is abuzz of LG’s first trial at Firefox smartphones since we reported an LG L25 which which will be running on Mozilla’s new touch-based mobile operating system.
The latest information we’ve got our hands on is about the specs of the midrange Firefox smartphone. The specs sheet confirm the device have LTE support and will be better spec’d than most Firefox phones out there.
From the info, it looks like the LG L25 will feature a 4.68″ 720p touchscreen which will bring the PPI score to 313 pixels per inch. The device measures 139 x 70 x 10.5mm and tips the scale at 148 grams. For internals, the L25 will use a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 SoC and 1.5GB of RAM.
The camera is an 8-megapixel main snapper and a 2.1MP front-facing selfie unit. There will be Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity on board as well.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Full specs of the Google Pixel 2 surfaces online ahead of official release
- TENAA listing reveals true specs of ZTE Nubia NX595J
- Oppo R9s promotional posters leaks, shows off some specs of the unit
- Official specs of the BB DTEK60 go live on Blackberry’s website
- Specs of the upcoming Huawei Mate 9 leaks via benchmark test