Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
Another US network provider has entered the “Six Appeal” game. Oh, you don’t yet know what Six Appeal means? Six represents the Samsung Galaxy S6 and these carriers are using the campaign to hype the curved variant of the battleship before its arrival.
While T-Mobile and AT&T have both shown their support for the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, showing red and blue-themed images respectively, Sprint, one of the largest carriers in the country has joined the promotion tweeting a yellow-themed version of the same image posted by T-Mobs and AT&T.
Sprint is also accepting pre-registerations for the device (not the same as preorder) even though the company clearly stated the device is not for sale since it hasn’t been cleared of FCC and other authorities.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
- T-Mobile follows AT&T’s steps, halts sales and replacements of the Note 7
- KuliMart.com, where you can buy all your smartphones online in Nigeria without breaking a sweat
- Lenovo announces entry-level A3900 droid
- ZTE plans an unveiling for the 17th of October, could launch new Nubia device
- Sony’s Xperia E3 gets $50 cheaper in the United States
- Apple products will be “impressive” this year