Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
Another US network provider has entered the “Six Appeal” game. Oh, you don’t yet know what Six Appeal means? Six represents the Samsung Galaxy S6 and these carriers are using the campaign to hype the curved variant of the battleship before its arrival.
While T-Mobile and AT&T have both shown their support for the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, showing red and blue-themed images respectively, Sprint, one of the largest carriers in the country has joined the promotion tweeting a yellow-themed version of the same image posted by T-Mobs and AT&T.
Sprint is also accepting pre-registerations for the device (not the same as preorder) even though the company clearly stated the device is not for sale since it hasn’t been cleared of FCC and other authorities.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
- T-Mobile follows AT&T’s steps, halts sales and replacements of the Note 7
- Samsung could use a 12MP + 13MP dual camera setup on Galaxy S8
- Samsung shows plans for bendable screen technology
- Lenovo A Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 shows up on GeekBench, pours out key specs
- Intex Aqua R3