Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
Another US network provider has entered the “Six Appeal” game. Oh, you don’t yet know what Six Appeal means? Six represents the Samsung Galaxy S6 and these carriers are using the campaign to hype the curved variant of the battleship before its arrival.
While T-Mobile and AT&T have both shown their support for the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, showing red and blue-themed images respectively, Sprint, one of the largest carriers in the country has joined the promotion tweeting a yellow-themed version of the same image posted by T-Mobs and AT&T.
Sprint is also accepting pre-registerations for the device (not the same as preorder) even though the company clearly stated the device is not for sale since it hasn’t been cleared of FCC and other authorities.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Sprint follows suit in flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser
- T-Mobile follows AT&T’s steps, halts sales and replacements of the Note 7
- Top 5 Smartphones Unveiled Last Week
- Samsung in fresh bad press as the Galaxy S7 explodes again in the Philippines
- The OPPO F1s set for August 3 release
- Apple launches SIM-free variant of the iPhone 7 models
- Lenovo K3 Note 5.5″ phablet debuts with $145 price tag