Sprints looses $398 million and 360,000 subscribers
The third biggest telephone carrier in the United States of Ameria has posted an opertiong loss of $398 million for the third quarter of 2013.
Sprint reported they have lost 360,000 subscribers to other network operators despitee gaining 84,000 new prepaid subscribers and 181,000 new wholesale customers.
Sprint posted a $5.8 billion total net earning and has vowed to reach 200 million POPs with 4G connectivity before the end of the 2013.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Sprints looses $398 million and 360,000 subscribers
- Apple iPhone 6c is iPhone 5c with newer software — report
- Gionee S6s
- Android 5.0 Lollipop is coming to 3-year-old Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Introducing Leaked Design of the Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S7 Flagship
- Midrange WileyFox Storm comes cheap with awesome specs