Stock-Android Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One on sale at Google Play
Google have started selling the two hottest Android phones on the planet right now, but not without an original stock Android experience. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a 5″ display smartphone which has already shipped 10 million units in it’s first month while the HTC One sports a 4.7″ display.
Both phones still have the same specs as the ones sold in the market by their respective makers but will have an unmodified Android OS running inside them. The Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One cost $649 and $599 respectively on Google Play while shipping starts July 9th 2013.
Via, Source, Source2
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Stock-Android Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One on sale at Google Play
- Nokia 8 touches Asia, Malaysia gets it first
- Motorola Moto E3 officially slated to launch in the Indian market
- Moto E3 Power likely to launch in India soon
- ASUS ZenFone V becomes official with 23MP camera, Snapdragon 820 SoC
- T-Mobile suspends selling ZTE ZMAX because…