T-Mobile iPhone: How to fix “blue screen of death” and random restarts
Yesterday, we reported that hundreds of users were complaining of experiencing “blue screen of deaths” followed by random restarts on their iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus that were sold by T-Mobile. A fix has been outed for the issue albeit not officially but it works like magic.
Firstly, lets take a look at what brought about the problem. It looks like T-Mobile has pushed out a minor update into these iPhones without the consent of users earlier this week. Reading the complaints found on Reddit, Twitter and other social media, it became became obvious that majority of the users never asked for an update before their phones started malfunctioning. The piece of software forced its way into T-Mobile iPhones once there’s a data connection.
How to fix “blue screen of death” and random reboot on T-Mobile iPhones
- Go to Settings
- Disable WiFi Calling
- After a few minutes, re-enable the feature or leave it disabled (if you don’t use it)
Some users have also reset their devices after the problem surfaced and it worked for them. T-Mobile and Apple are yet to release an official statement on the mix-up. Another software update will likely be pushed out in coming days to put the case to rest.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- T-Mobile iPhone: How to fix “blue screen of death” and random restarts
- T-Mobile iPhone 6 buyers complain of buggy experience
- Gionee S10 Lite Officially Launched With 4GB RAM, 16MP Front Camera
- Tricky Samsung Galaxy J8 (2018) spotted in benchmark listing
- Huawei to Sell $2 Billion Worth of Bond Offering
- HTC One A9 goes official, set to “replace” the Apple iPhone
- High-end Lenovo K920 (or Vibe Z) to be unveiled on 6th of next month