Tecno Spark K7 Specs Released
Ahead of the official launch of the Tekno Spark K7 smartphone which has been rumored to be a low-end device, possible specs to expect on the device has surfaced online.
Coming a few months after the tech company rolled out yet another series into the Camon family with the Camon CX and the Camon CX Air, the tech company is expected to officially unveil the Spark K7 in August.
The specs expected to come on the device include the latest Android 7 Nougat OS layered with the tech company’s own HiOS along with other specs which include the 13Mp camera fitted on the back panel and a 5MP camera on the front panel.
The device which is expected to measure 153 x 76.4 x 7.9 mm is also expected to be available in color variants to include Metallic Red, Champagne Gold and Coral Blue.
Under the 5.5-inches LCD HD IPS screen with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels is the Octa-core MediaTek processor clicked at a speed of 1.3GHz paired with 1GB of RAM.
The device also comes packing a 16GB of Internal memory space which is further expandable using a microSD card powered by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Tecno Spark K9 Specs Released
- Tecno Spark K7 Specs Released
- HTC One A9 Update in Canada Now Rolling Out
- Tizen list out 36 companies as new partners
- LTE-enabled Xiaomi Redmi 2 variant passes through TEENA with $65 price tag?
- Opp R7 unfolds in these leaked crispy pictures
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market