Tecno Spark K7 Specs Released
Ahead of the official launch of the Tekno Spark K7 smartphone which has been rumored to be a low-end device, possible specs to expect on the device has surfaced online.
Coming a few months after the tech company rolled out yet another series into the Camon family with the Camon CX and the Camon CX Air, the tech company is expected to officially unveil the Spark K7 in August.
The specs expected to come on the device include the latest Android 7 Nougat OS layered with the tech company’s own HiOS along with other specs which include the 13Mp camera fitted on the back panel and a 5MP camera on the front panel.
The device which is expected to measure 153 x 76.4 x 7.9 mm is also expected to be available in color variants to include Metallic Red, Champagne Gold and Coral Blue.
Under the 5.5-inches LCD HD IPS screen with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels is the Octa-core MediaTek processor clicked at a speed of 1.3GHz paired with 1GB of RAM.
The device also comes packing a 16GB of Internal memory space which is further expandable using a microSD card powered by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
You may also like
- Tecno Spark K9 Specs Released
- Tecno Spark K7 Specs Released
- Xiaomi H3Y with octa-core CPU tipped to arrive later this year
- Alleged front panel photo of Nubia Z17 leaks
- Ziox Mobiles launches ‘Astra Curve 4G’
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Black Ceramic variant spotted on TENAA
- Motorola Moto E goes official, has microSD port but no camera flash