Tecno unveils Tecno D7, prepping Phantom AIII launch
Tecno has announced Tecno D7, an Android 4.2.2 smartphone with 5.5″ display at 480p resolution and a rather disappointing 178 in pixels per inch sum.
The phone is powered by Tecno’s mainstream 1.3GHz dual-core CPU and MediaTek MT6572 chipset, alongside 512MB of RAM.
Coming to imaging, the phone sports a 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear and front-facing cameras, with the former capable of recording 720p videos at 30 frames per second. The phablet (as phones with 5.3-inch+ screens are called) is powered by a 2500mAh battery.
In another development, Tecno Phantom AIII is in the works and Tecno will soon announce the Phantom AII’s successor, barely 2 months after the A2 was released.
A teaser posted on Tecno’s Facebook page says “Are you ready?” The Phantom A3 is expected to break cover before next weekend.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Tecno unveils Tecno D7, prepping Phantom AIII launch
- Tecno teases Phantom Mini with 7″ display, 1GB RAM
- HTC One Wear smartwatch ready to break cover at MWC, specs inside
- BlackBerry Priv with Android OS officially confirmed
- Google confirms IP53 rating on both the Pixel and Pixel XL
- Sony Xperia XZ (2017) allegedly leaks on the internet, shows off front panel
- LYF’s Flame 6 at Rs 3,999