Teenager poses for selfie with gun, gets killed
A man has shot himself fatally while posing for a photograph with a gun, Houston Police Department told CNN.
Deleon Alonso Smith was shot in the throat by the gun he was brandishing in his photo-taking section on Tuesday. The 19-year-old father of two was going to start college on Wednesday but has unfortunately kicked the bucket in a way that left a “numb feeling,” relatives said.
Deleon Alonso Smith was billed to start college on Wednesday.
“It’s a numb feeling. It’s still unbelievable. Yesterday was my birthday and he came to wish me happy birthday, and now this kind of news,” Smith’s grandmother Alma Douglas told reporters.
This isn’t the first time someone is getting harmed by taking a selfie. Sometime last month, a Californian man tried posing with a rattle snake and got the shock of his life: “I was going to take it off my neck and do something else with it, but it turned sideways, and it sunk its one tooth into my hand,” Alex Gomez, 36 said.
Earlier this year, a 21-year-old Russian woman was left in critical condition when she shot herself with a 9mm gun while taking a selfie while another 21-year-old, Oscar Otero Aguilar from Mexico, wasn’t lucky enough as he lost his life in a similar scenario.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Teenager poses for selfie with gun, gets killed
- Selfies are killing more people than sharks
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
- ASUS launches the SD-821 ZenFone 3 Deluxe in China
- T-Mobile knocks $100 off iPhone 6, 6S, Galaxy Note 5, others
- Huawei Ascend P6
- Airtel WhatsApp Unlimited: One month Whatsapp with just 100 naira