Telus will kickoff Blackberry Priv sales in Canada on November 6th
The Blackberry Priv is yet to physically emerge but there’s excitement around it already. Having already been announced in some markets such as the United States, United Kingdom and Canada for sales on pre-order, the Blackberry Priv is set for a huge debut and sales given that all goes as planned.
News from Canada has then suggested that Telus, one of the country’s top carriers, would be offering the new Android powered Blackberry Priv for sale but not on the terms of pre-order like some others have chosen to do. Pricing for the device from the carrier is yet to be announced but it has announced a date to open its shop for the sale of the Priv as 6th November.
As a reminder, the Blackberry Priv is the Android initiative from the Blackberry platform that features 5.4 inch of screen without losing its love for a tactical keyboard underneath the screen in a slide panel. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of user expandable memory. The rear camera is set at 18MP while it has its front camera in 2MP. The device is powered by an hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC under the hood and an Adreno 418 GPU.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Telus will kickoff Blackberry Priv sales in Canada on November 6th
- Telus let’s slip the time when we could get the Nougat 7.0 release
- HTC Desire 510 launched in Canada’s TELUS network for $200 unlocked
- BlackBerry Motion coming into Canada November 10
- Essential Phone Begins Early Landing, Available For Purchase