Test shows the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have poor batteries compared to other top flagships
A battery benchmark test conducted by out friends at PhoneArena has shown the two new iPhones lagging behind competition when it comes to battery endurance.
Yes, the two smartphones — the Apple iPhone 6 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus — might be the hottest selling mobile phones out there now, but they are not the best when it comes to battery best — even as they are not very far from the best.
The test, using a web script that screams for power, was conducted evenly across the top flagship smartphones and the results is not what Apple will be proud of.
While the Sony Xperia Z3 scored an excellent 9 hours, 29 minutes, the 5.5″ iPhone 6 Plus, with it’s 2915mAh battery scored below Samsung’s smaller 5.1-inch screen Galaxy S5 who has a 2880mAh battery. The HTC One 2014 finished above the phablet iPhone also.
The smaller 4.7″ Apple iPhone didn’t do better either as it’s non-removable 1810mAh Li-Po battery falters in the presence of other top smartphones:
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Practical test shows that Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 does not overheat at all
- Test shows the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have poor batteries compared to other top flagships
- Meizu Pro 6s leaks in new images, shows off AnTuTu benchmark tests too
- Huawei’s latest flagship to come, the Mate 9, shows up in new renders
- HTC shows sign of growth with latest profit